NOTE:

Please respond to event with the following:
Name,
phone number,
number of people,
available seats in car

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Saturday Sept 17: "Mission Peak hike", 7am - noon, potluck dinner 6:30-9pm

Meet at Peets in Town and Country at 7am. We'll drive to Fremont after a coffee and start
the hike at Mission Peak at 7:45am.Estimated hike time is 3.5-4 hours.
It is always crowded at Mission Peak, but we'll take the back trails up to the top and
won't meet as many people there. Great views from approx 2700 ft across the Bay and
East towards Livermore. This hike is best done in the morning or evening in summer time
as the slopes get very hot midday. Bring plenty of water and an extra layer in case it
is windy at the top.
Pretty descent hike up some pretty decently steep slopes, but a lot of fun.

In the evening, there's a potluck dinner at Margot's from 6:30pm. Bring whatever you
like. If we end up with only desserts, that's fine too."

Name, phone number, number of people, available seats in car

For potluck sign up with just Name and number of people.

9 comments:

  1. I will be attending the hike and the potluck
    Name: Leilani Gilpin
    Phone: (415) 32-9094
    Number of People: 1 (just myself)
    Available seats: 4

    For the potluck, it will just be myself again: Leilani Gilpin (1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I plan on attending both hike and potluck.
    Name: Jón Tómas Grétarsson (and my lovely girlfriend Tracy Rubin)
    Phone: (774) 262 4752
    Number of People: 2
    Available Seats: 0 (I plan on meeting everyone at the trailhead, as I'll be driving up from Sunnyvale)

    Potluck: tentatively 2 people, and we will probably be bringing maple-glazed yams with pecan deliciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be attending the potluck.
    Name: Qian Yang
    Number of People: 1 (just myself)

    Looking forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to join for both events.

    Scott McKinney
    1 person, no car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all,
    Just so you have the address for the potluck:
    It is 7 Peter Coutts Circle at Stanford

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone!

    I may be attending the potluck, if possible.

    Name: Fayadhoi Ibrahima
    1 person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadly, I won't be able to make it to the potluck tonight because I need some extra time to prepare for my race tomorrow morning. Sorry for the last minute change!

    Leilani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone!

    Sorry about the late notice, but I'm going to try to whip something up quickly and join you for the potluck.

    Name: Karianne Bergen (just me)

    ReplyDelete